BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Thu Jan 23 20:04:11 PST 2003

>[This is pretty funny. I don't know if Pithouse is the author though.]
>
>Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:34:29 +0200
>From: "Richard Pithouse" <Pithouser at nu.ac.za>
>To: <debate at sunsite.wits.ac.za>

My new favorite spam comes courtesy of the industry giant Abbot Labs. High Capitalism in all its glory.

-----Original Message----- From: Abbot Industries <AbbotIndustries at mail10.temd.net> To: peterk at enteract.com <peterk at enteract.com> Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 9:19 AM Subject: Get Rid of Impacted Internal Waste

of our affiliates. We respect your online time and privacy and pledge not to abuse this medium. further e-mails of this type from us, please click: http://images.temd.net/opt_out.html or cut and paste the following into your browser: http://images.temd.net/opt_out.html.