Hollow ANSWER?

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 09:45:47 PST 2003

Excuse me Nathan, but did you take into consideration the tax on that 30,000? Which brings us to the next question: do stalinists tithe based on before or after taxes?

GEEZ, the Sparts pay 50 percent! No wonder they look so damn crazed...they are probably suffering from malnutrition. They must buy a big economy-size jar of Skippy peanut butter and eat that exclusively all month (as yours truly did as a student).

Thomas --- Nathan Newman <nathanne at nathannewman.org> wrote:
> Doug, your math looks odd.
>
> $15 times 2000 hours per year= $30,000 per working
> cadre
> 200 working cadre * $30,000 = $6 million per year of
> total cadre income

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"