Decriminalization of Drugs

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Sat Jan 25 10:07:11 PST 2003

While I agree the "bad effects" of drugs are detrimental to some peoples lives I do not see how criminalizing that behaviour "helps" them. Drugs are available to anyone who wants them, their legal status has almost nothing to do with their availability. I am not certain what position you are putting forward here. That because meth is illegal meth addicts are better off than they would be if meth were legal? I'm not trying to be a prick, I just don't understand your position.

John Thornton