Leninist Ends Re: Hollow ANSWER?

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 10:34:19 PST 2003

--- Jim Farmelant <farmelantj at juno.com> wrote:

> Please do us the favor of reading what Yoshie has
> written before
> responding to it. She never said that that the
> ANSWER organizers
> were not Leninists. What she wrote was:
>
> "I rather doubt that ANSWER organizers, full-time or
> part-time, are
> working toward "hardcore Leninist" ends.

This is ABSOLUTELY wrong. I dont know whether Jim and Yoshie are naive or dissimulating. Party-building is a primary task for any Leninist party. Where is the party to recruit: among trade-unions and mass-organizations (like ANSWER). They go into or create mass organizations with a view to building up their parties influence among the masses as well as recruiting new members for their party.

Now any honest Leninist would admit to this. The view is "what is good for the party is good for the masses".

So, the WWP through ANSWER is working toward hardcore Leninist aims. Of course, I OPPOSE those aims, and you and Yoshie DONT, but that is nonetheless the system.

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"