More Bad Dad

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 20:18:05 PST 2003

--- Chuck Grimes <cgrimes at rawbw.com> wrote:
> So I went out to find the most hippy, free love, big
> titted, (probably
> dope smoking) warm loving and smart teacher I could
> and moved his ass
> into another school where the anal atmosphere was
> zero.

Good for you Chuck! I would love to move my daughter into a school like that. Do you know of any schools like that down here on the Penninsula? Seriously, maybe one of these teachers knows of a school down here like that.

> After these experiences I decided that authority
> trips were obnoxious
> nasty and actually harmful, plus they didn't work.

Man, you want to come down to my house for dinner some time. I would like you to talk with my wife about this. I am not saying that kids should just be allowed to run wild, but they basically know what they like to do and should be encouraged to follow their likes and talents instead of being put into a cookie-cutter or following what Mom and/or Dad impose on them.

> . On the other hand, heavy handed authority
> just breeds
> hatred, rage, resistance, self-loathing, rebellion,
> and all manner of
> pathologies.

Yes!

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"