Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: "Empire as a Way of Life"

jimmyjames at softhome.net jimmyjames at softhome.net
Wed Jan 29 09:53:07 PST 2003

he did write it and now I'm thoroughly sickened to think y'all continue to think i wrote it.

http://squawk.ca/lbo-talk/0002/0475.html

i hope this is a misunderstanding because you're accusing me of pretending to be ted and all i did was paste a post from ted to the list in order to point out that this isn't the first time the concern has been raised that conversation here can be quite difficult.