LBO-talk's favorite charities?

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Wed Jan 29 12:13:49 PST 2003

Let me join Jenny in unabashed promo. I'm a board member of the Brecht Forum/New York Marxist School, a crucial resource for New York City's radical movements. To read more go to http://www.brechtforum.org/. you can also ask me more about it offlist. Our lease is up in a year and we will be then thrown upon the mercies of the NYC real estate market, so we need money very badly in order to keep doing all the amazing things we do. Anyone who lives in NYC should become a subscriber; for only $15/month, you get in free to all our forums and almost all of our classes. Even if you don't live in NYC you should still send a contribution if you can, because here in the USA space for nonsectarian Marxism is very rare and given the state of the world, very badly needed.

Liza