"dollface" and other bad club turns.

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Jan 30 08:36:24 PST 2003

> You say things like "fetus killers," then
> claim you're prochoice. You refer to the "anti-Western left" and its
> alleged view of Saddam and AQ as noble fighters against imperialism
> and then deny you're not with Bush and his war. Etc. You may claim
> the latter, but your language and perseveration say otherwise.
>
> Doug

Why, because I try to bring the same critical focus to the left side of the church? Because I don't use terms approved by the church? Because I have the nerve to question the motives of the "antiwar" movement? I've been doing this since forever. Ask our mutual chums at FAIR about some of the weekly political meetings we had. I'm sure they have more than a few "Dennis was an asshole about . . ." stories. Just the way I am.

Of course it would be easier to use comfy terms that lefties know by rote. But then I'm not a masseuse.

DP