abortion is killing, so what? redux

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Jan 31 08:37:06 PST 2003

> I interpret the terms of endearment in the absence of a substantive
> response to be just window dressing for the real insult: no response. I
> assume you either thing I'm a dumb cunt or that my intellect and dirty
> mouth is so formidable you cower in fear. Both? :))))
>
> Otherwise, I feel wholly uncomfortable weighing in on these discussions.
> I'm just the convenient cunt: a pivotbabe for the circle jerk (lacan).
>

> Kelley

Thought I answered your main question here:

http://squawk.ca/lbo-talk/0301/2768.html

So, no, I wasn't blowing you off. Just having some lite fun, which I thought was obvious. And I don't regard you as a stupid orifice nor do I quake when you rumble. I like you for who you are on this list -- intelligent, funny, engaging, mostly on point and fucking energetic. Yes, at times you do wear me out, but I always go with a smile.

DP