Mandatory fatherhood

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Jan 31 12:11:16 PST 2003

> This is getting very tedious. Now you're adding tendentious fetus
> pictures to your already long and growing list of rightwing cliches -
> oh, but you're still prochoice!

> Doug

Yes I am. If I wasn't, I would say so. That you can't imagine someone being personally against abortion but still pro-choice politically says more about your limited imagination on the issue than my supposed "right wing" tendencies.

As for your list of countries, what exactly are they in aid of? Are you trying to "pin" me down? I've stated clearly and repeatedly that I am against the state telling women to carry pregancies to term, that it is the woman's choice, and that there are more choices than just abortion. Pretty simple stuff, really. But for some reason, you have me sitting in front of the radio, salivating at Limbaugh's every utterance, and jerking off to images of dead Iraqi children.

Is this intentional? Or does your mind wander when the topic isn't economics?

DP