[lbo-talk] feminism and the failure[s] of capitalism

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 07:44:17 PDT 2003

Maybe I was too laconic. Cruise missles are made by 400 workers in Walled Lake, Michigan. (Or it was 400 in the the mid-80s when I was working on CD actions to stop the plant from producing them.) Military spending no longer employs hundreds of thousands or millions of workers, enough to rejuvenate the economy as it did in WWII. jks