[lbo-talk] Fwd: [Infoshop News] New Contact Information for Infoshop.org

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jul 2 12:55:13 PDT 2003

[hey, this list is free now, thanks to Jordan, so send Chuck0 some cash!]

Title: New Contact Information for Infoshop.org and the (Infoshop Updates) Date: Wednesday July 02 2003 @ 11:41AM PDT Author: Reverend Chuck0 (chuck at mutualaid.org)

New Contact Information for Infoshop.org and the Alternative Media Project

We've finally gotten around to taking care of some last details relating to the set up of Infoshop's parent organization. We now have a PO Box, which will allow you to send us donations, announcements, letters, and books and magazines for review.

Our new snail mail address is:

Alternative Media Project PO Box 3123 Arlington, VA 22203

Feel free to send books and magazines for review or donation, as well as materials that you'd like to see on Infoshop.org.

This address is also the contact point for Breaking Glass Press, Practical Anarchy magazine, Street Distro Project, Radical Writers Fund and the Radical Artists Fund. Please make sure that "Alternative Media Project" appears in the address if you are mailing to one of these projects.

If you'd like to donate to AMP, Infoshop.org or one of the other projects, please send a check, money order, or cash to the address with the checks made out to "Alternative Media Project." If you'd like to earmark your donation to a specific project, please denote that on your check.

The new issue of Practical Anarchy is now being laid out and will be going to the printer in the next couple of weeks.

We also have a new AMP PayPal account set up for donations:

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=chuck%40mutualaid.org&item_name=Infoshop+Donation&item_number=July2003&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD

We'd like to thank everybody for their generous support for this project!

Related Links: --------------------------------------------------------------- This story came from Infoshop News (http://www.infoshop.org/inews) For more, see http://www.infoshop.org/inews/stories.php?story=03/07/02/1274048