[lbo-talk] NAMBLA child molesters put out anti-war statement

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Mon Jul 7 22:37:16 PDT 2003

Lance Murdoch wrote:
> As if yuppie limousine liberals, sexual "identity"
> radicals and lifestyle Birkenstock wearing,
> patchoulli smelling hippies had not done enough to
> try and seize the mantle of the left to drag it from
> it's working class base, the NAMBLA child molesters
> have recently "come out" against the war in Iraq.
> Wonderful. I'm sure the supreme court will be rubber
> stamping their goings on soon amidst minor decisions
> upholding Taft-Hartley, axing overtime pay for
> undocumented workers and so forth.

There's nothing mutually exclusive with "sexual 'identity' radicals" and advocating worker's rights. Any left worth championing wouldn't need it's mantle to be seized in order for queers to wear it. It's Scalia-like associations of them with child molestation that are lamentable.

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!