[lbo-talk] Back to slavery?

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 10:39:22 PDT 2003

Contains this helpful tip, which I'm sure will inspire Corporate America:

"Although Ober said he doesn't know of any companies that function on the level suggested by the Athenian model, he points toward Princeton University's Faculty Advisory Committee on Appointments and Advancements as an example of the kind of self-governing function that individuals can have in an organization."