[lbo-talk] RE: A better occupation

jbujes at covad.net jbujes at covad.net
Tue Jul 15 14:07:07 PDT 2003

Carrol writes:

"And there is also the problem of the 'self-knowledge' of the "ruling elites": Do they always know their own interests? It's tautological almost that they don't _always_ know. But do they _ever_ know fully? And how often and under what conditions can they be depended on to (more or less) know and act on their own interests?

Just wiggling my fingers, but I think the questions are worth at least lazy attention."

A friend opines that they're just a bunch of old ignorant men who want to go out with a bang. Apres nous, le deluge. Everything seems to be consistent with that. They don't give a fuck, and they're dangerous.

Joanna