[lbo-talk] Re: Queen for a day

jbujes at covad.net jbujes at covad.net
Tue Jul 15 14:15:33 PDT 2003

Miles writes regarding pedicures:

"This provides another good example of the point I'm making. Why are people so concerned with having toes that look good in sandals?"

No, no. It's not just aesthetics. If you like getting your toes sucked (yummm), then it behooves you to be considerate and offer some really nice, clean, trimmed, luscious toes. Right? Like Redd Fox once said, "You wipe your ass for the one you love."

A pedicure is one of life's great pleasures and it costs about $15.00 once a month (including tip). For that, everything gets all cleaned up, nails trimmed, dead-skin buffed off, and a foot massage. If you're a woman, you also get nailpolish.

I do see men getting pedicures. Though, so far, only black men.

Joanna