[lbo-talk] Re: Queen for a Day: My Gay Makeover

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Tue Jul 15 16:52:57 PDT 2003

mike larkin wrote:

> andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> > I am very appearance-conscious (i.e., vain), a

> > serious iron-head (that is, 4 days a week in the

> > gym), and an extremely conservative dresser.

> My wife buys all my clothes, and, frankly, I think I

> look faboulous.

I find the Uni-1st "uniweave" shirt, customized with my own Christian name on a fabric patch over my heart, ideally fashionable:

http://65.161.65.84/wdk.jpg

except they use way too much starch so I have to rinse them out in my washer at home.

The great thing about these uniforms is you can carelessly demolish them, climbing barbed wire, bulling through briars & palmettos, wading ditches, and not give a damn, whereas if it were clothes you yourself paid for you might pause.

As for the rest of that "queen for a day" stuff, a day would be nice but after that who can afford it?

Yours WDK - WKiernan at concentric.net