[lbo-talk] Gov't "recruits" man as female sex worker

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at enterprize.net.au
Wed Jul 16 07:03:58 PDT 2003

At 4:03 AM -0400 16/7/03, Chris Doss wrote:

>> > Selling your body for sex is no more degrading than any other
>>> form of employment. Damn sight safer than many jobs too.
>
>Har. I still wouldn't like my sister doing it.

I wouldn't like my sister to have to work in an abattoir either. They're both dirty jobs, but the pay at the abattoir is really crap. So I wouldn't blame her for choosing the shit job that pays better. Luckily, both my sisters are on single parent pensions, so they have been spared the necessity to prostitute themselves in either fashion.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas