[lbo-talk] I don't get it..

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 07:02:00 PDT 2003

I never said "always." I never said "never." In fact I also said we knew that SH _once_ had such weapons. I also said that in 2003 -- not in 1991 -- we knew he didn't. _You_ knew it too. I'll thank you not to imply that I am a SH apologist, and I'dd return the favor and not imply that you ana pologist for imperialist war. jks