[lbo-talk] Re: queen for a day

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Thu Jul 17 08:15:15 PDT 2003

><...>they have less than I do because the bosses
>own and control the means of production, and my
>wearing jeans and a T-shirt to work is not going to
>change that, hmm?

you are a poor black man because the bosses own and control the means of production, and my removing the Lawn Jockey is not going to change that, hmmm?

you are paid less as a woman because the bosses own and control the means of production, and my removing the Titty Posters from my office or ending the practice of calling you babe at work isn't going to change that, hmmm?

kelley