[lbo-talk] I don't get it...

Luke Benjamin Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Fri Jul 18 11:00:04 PDT 2003

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> I'm tired of this. You win by default.

Here's what I don't understand: Bush is getting nailed for one fabrication right now (I'm sure there were more and we'll probably hear about some of them in due course). You think the Bushies could confidently and competently conceal the fact that they secretly believed _all_ the WMD charges were rubish? That would be a conspiracy of epic proportions, and, if they were capable of such a heroic conspiracy, you'd think they would've planted CBWs after the war while they were at it.

-- LUke