[lbo-talk] Law Student With a History of Taking Left Turns

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Fri Jul 18 11:09:11 PDT 2003

andie nachgeborenen wrote:
> That was the Times' interpretation!

Not really. The implication was Ms. Kates':

> Ms. Kates also stirred up the campus in March
> when her organization reserved banner space for
> two weeks at the Douglass College Center. The
> banner read: "From the River to the Sea, Palestine
> Will be Free."
>
> "It was a call for all land between the Jordanian River
> and the Mediterranean to be returned to the
> Palestinians," she said.

Having read his book _War Is A Force That Gives Us Meaning_, I hardly consider Chris Hedges a hack when covering Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank.

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!