[lbo-talk] Law Student With a History of Taking Left Turns

Brad DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Jul 18 12:07:03 PDT 2003

>The only ethnic cleansing I see going on is IDF tanks going into Jenin, or
>ISF bulldozers running over American peace activists, settlers plonking
>themselves down on the West Bank and then going into mosques with machine
>guns and killing the occupants. Then the US majority leader goes on TV
>and calls for the West Bank Palestinians to be wiped out, and with the
>millions of dollars worth of weapons sent to Israel every year and the
>Palestinian bodies piling up it looks like they're along that way.
>
>But no, the bourgeois consensus, even from self-proclaimed "leftists" like
>Brad DeLong, seems to be fixated not on the crimes of the the ones holding
>the power, the Israelis, but the remaining isolated few who think that an
>Arab country to the sea is still possible...

That's what this "Law Student with a History of Taking Left Turns" is. That's the topic of this thread. I didn't start this thread.

>I mean who cares if Chomsky fucks chickens, I
>don't think that changes the fact that the US Air Force probably killed as
>many Cambodians as the Khmer Rouge did...

You really do know nothing at all about anything.

Brad DeLong