[lbo-talk] Law Student With a History of Taking Left Turns

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 04:20:00 PDT 2003

>From: Brad DeLong <delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU>

>The only place where I see any split possible is in the case of Ho Chi
>Minh. Mao Zedong and Kim Il Sung appear to have been totally insane,
>
>Brad DeLong

Why? Because they took approaches Brad DeLong doesn't approve of? Because they killed a lot of people? Because Kim Il Sung adopted the mask of a God King? None indicates insanity.

Stalin did 1 & 2. He sort of did 3. He was not insane.

_________________________________________________________________ STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail