More on Collevization ( Was Re: [lbo-talk] Re: Law Student . . .)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 08:39:09 PDT 2003

--- Chris Doss <> A great deal if not most of agriculture in the fSU
> is collectivized to this
> day. The Duma only legalized private ownership of
> agricultural land in 2001,
> against the strenuous objection of collective-farm
> workers. E.g.:

Never you mind what they want, collectivization is Evil and must be Eradicated, evenif we have to plunge millions into poverty while riding roughshod over their wishes, Democracry and Free Enterprise must triumph. The March of History cannot be stopped. Sure, some will suffer, but You Can't Make AN Omlette Without Breaking Eggs. (Sound familiar, Brad?) jks