[lbo-talk] it took 200 Americans 4 hours to kill 4 Iraqis

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 16:11:57 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/23/2003 12:00:21 AM GMT Daylight Time, rhisiart at charter.net writes:

> any ideas what the US done to confirm these destroyed bodies were saddam's
> kids?

An early NPR report suggested Saddam's personal secretary now in "coalition" custody somehow positively identified them, but DNA tests are underway.....

One cynical comment: this would be an answer to Shrub's prayers as far as getting Niger-gate off the front pages. So maybe we ought to hope the DNA testing carries more weight than the OJ trial.

Other cynical comment: I will find it hard to lament the demise of Uday especially.

DoreneC

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030722/a7c77e75/attachment.htm>