[lbo-talk] Re: Law Student With a History of Taking Left Turns

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 23:26:04 PDT 2003

Last post, already at limit.

>From: Brian Siano <siano at mail.med.upenn.edu>
(And in this case,
>it's Chris's analysis arguing Stalin's perfect rationality and superior
>political skills.)

Saying that Stalin didn't have superior political skills is rather goofy. Mass murderer, yes, bad politician, come on.

>Third, why the hell should any of us be hamstrung from using simple, direct
>language because there might be dumb people out there? Look, Jim, most of
>us on this list count ourselves among the American Left.

I don't. This is a very international list. Which is one reason why I like it.

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail