[lbo-talk] Leykis Names Kobe's Accuser

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 23:41:19 PDT 2003

I thought Leykis was a kind of liberal. He was on radio here years and years ago, and he'd always be taunting Rush Limbaugh and bragging that he wasn't "just another right wing wacko." I thought I once heard him boast that he was the Christian right's worst enemy because he'd been married a zillion times and didn't want kids. What happened to him?