[lbo-talk] Leykis Names Kobe's Accuser

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 06:11:16 PDT 2003

mike larkin:

> I thought Leykis was a kind of liberal. He was on
> radio here years and years ago, and he'd always be
> taunting Rush Limbaugh and bragging that he wasn't
> "just another right wing wacko." I thought I once
> heard him boast that he was the Christian right's
> worst enemy because he'd been married a zillion times
> and didn't want kids. What happened to him?

I'd say lust for ratings. There are a lot of demented people out there, esp men who feel that bitches and fags run everything and that they have no say in their lives. Leykis posted a bunch of Kobe-related emails at his site, mine included, and in the past several days I've received some incredibly whacked out shit (many with attachments, as if I'd open them). That's Leykis's audience -- brain-fried losers and cyber-drifters consumed with the darkest bile and self-hatred. Big money in catering to that.

DP