[lbo-talk] Michael P.

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 06:15:02 PDT 2003

> Just for the record, Michael P. doesn't actually identify anyone on this
> list anymore than saying Michael. We're all Michael P's. (I'm not
> counting B and L because they're Mikes.)
>
> Michael

Apologies. I thought that when it came to endless lists, citations, links, etc., Michael P could mean only one person: M. Pugilese. Y'know, like this:

Heh. Once knew a neo-Zerzanite who ate only raw fruit (bigtime Dick "Bahamian Diet" Gregory fan) & sold handtyped antitech manifestoes in Oakland. See zerzanrule at dietech.com and read pgs 234-76 in Manny Klayman's crazy pro-back-to-the-trees tract "The Coming Collapse and My Plan of Escape" (Cracked Glass Press, 1997). Klayman once belonged to a small Green Panther cell in Portland, OR before moving to Vancouver and joining the Borgons, a Canadian anarcho-primitive collective that lives in grass huts & speaks in grunts and hand signals. See "Les Primitique -- Ce'st La Absurd" by Phillippe von Malladorf in Nov '99 ed of JIMMY, a Parisian monthly funded by ex-Baader-Meinhoff wheelmen Gregor Munchstein & Horst Bleven, & lifeamongleaves at seedeaters.org.

Peace & love to all Michael Ps.

DP