ominous logic (was Re: [lbo-talk] TIMES letter on standdown)

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Jul 27 09:15:09 PDT 2003

>Shane Taylor wrote:
>Wrong. That wasn't just a question, it was an assertion. It asserts
>that the door was intentionally left open for the terrorists attacks. It
>assumes a conpsiracy.

The question was: "The real question to be answered...is not 'Why didn't we expect them?' but rather 'Who left the door open for them?'

No "assertion of intentionality." The fact is, the door was left open. By whom? And why no investigation, no disclosure, no accountability, no punishment? Maybe it was just incompetence of the sort that in Japan used to produce instantaneous seppuku. Maybe it was something else. Are you afraid to find out?