[lbo-talk] Any Christians left in the U. S.?

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Mon Jul 28 20:24:54 PDT 2003

wow. from anne applebaum, even.

nonetheless:

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 08:29 PM, Eubulides wrote:

> As I say, it's easy to explain why this book is bad. What is much, much
> harder to explain is why so many people think this book is good, or at
> least why so many people are buying it.

not. this almost makes you wonder if they sent the dustjacket with anne's review copy.

laura ingraham wrote like one piece for a politics ezine i worked for, before i even got there, and we were still getting love emails for her some two or three years later, as horny young neo-cons googled (or, in those days, probably hotbotted or alta vista'd or metacrawlered) her name and came across the article.