[lbo-talk] Kill all the lawyers

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 07:40:36 PDT 2003

Lawyers suck. Lawyers are evil. Lawyers are right wing scum. Lawyers should be dragged out in the street, castrated or otherwise mutilated, and slowly hanged. Lawyers are arrigant, greedy, dishonest, vile. Lawyers are terrible. Anyone can do better what lawyers do. all they do is monopolize and complicate things that are really very simple. Lawyers are shits.

OK, now that we are clear on that, we can move on. Luckily, anti-globos don't need lawyers, and if they do, hell, why have the bar? Let anyone hang out his shingle. It's all voodoo anyway, right?

Justin Schwartz, Esq.