[lbo-talk] James Woods is an idiot

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Jul 31 13:56:39 PDT 2003

> Wait a minute. Are you guys implying that there is
> more than ONE Batman? Are there multiple Robins as
> well? What about Alfred?
>
> -Thomas

Well, other than the Elseworlds' Batmen, what other ones, besides Wayne, are there?

So far as I know, there've been three Robins: Dick Grayson (who became Nightwing), Jason Todd (killed), and Tim Drake. And then there was the female Robin, Carrie Kelly, in Frank Miller's "Dark Knight Returns," but she was a one-off. As for Alfred . . . who could replace Alfred?

DP (aging comic book geek)