[lbo-talk] Genocide, Holocaust

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 03:39:45 PDT 2003

>But I don't see that a genocide needs to be a matter of government policy,
>that if it is not policy, then it is not genocide. What matters is that the
>conditions necessary for the survival of a people as a people are
>destroyed.
---

At the risk of sounding heartless, if the Moscow police went down one fine day and found all the gypsies who sit in the snow begging, with their snow-covered infants out in the freezing cold (who don't cry because their parents have drugged them), ripped those children out of their hands, put them in a school, and stuck their parents in the slammer, I don't think I would particularly object. My threshold of cultural toleration has limits.

_________________________________________________________________ STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail