[lbo-talk] Lukashenko & Belarus

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 1 08:19:36 PDT 2003

On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 05:45:45 -0400, Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> You have to understand, Lukashenko is in Pugliese's Evil Person Box. He's
> no different than Pol Pot. Pugliese knows no nuances.

My last for the day. (Hurrah goes the crowd!)

He'd never, and has no intent, to ever reach that level. (You ever see photos of the Museum full of skulls in Cambodia? Pg. 99 in this pamphlet, "Kampuchea: The Revolution Rescued, " by Irwin Silber othen of Line of March, the marxist-leninist group in the 70's NCM, for polemic against pro- Pol Pot leftists.)

Lukashenko has had journalists killed. One would think Chris might quibble w/that.

Comments on this URL? http://english.pravda.ru/main/2001/09/10/14676.html