[lbo-talk] Genocide, Holocaust

Grant Lee grantlee at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 2 01:54:40 PDT 2003

Re: [lbo-talk] Genocide, Holocaust> I get just as angry about being treated like a fool.

Let me give you some advice. Your biggest problem Bill, is your use of hyperbole and aggressively reading into what people post on here, especially when it challenges your preconceptions. This pisses people off. (But maybe that's what it's all about for you.) For example, calling me "dishonest" in relation to my reading of a document which, like all legal documents, is subject to interpretation, or saying "I suspect your opinion is based on deliberate, willful, ignorance" in relation to the Stolen Generations.

God (or whatever) help us, if we have to rely on the UN's definition of anything, considering its record of inaction on indisputable cases of genocide, such as those in Rwanda and East Timor.

And in relation to the other matter, all I can say is, not every terrible thing done to large groups of people is necessarily racist.