[lbo-talk] Apologies

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 14:05:29 PDT 2003

Michael Pugliese,

Chris Doss is my very close friend and e-partner. I value his thoughts, while I am not always in agreement with the same.

However, your commentary dismissing his character and honesty to stand up when he admits he was in error greatly disappoints me.

I am new to this list, but I know Chris Doss to be person of great intelligence and honor.

Depreciating a person by means of cheap vuse of verse reflects more on the author of such than on the object of ridicule.

If you are looking for detractors of your thoughts and words on this list, then you have found me.

Peter