[lbo-talk] Apologies

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Tue Jun 3 14:18:21 PDT 2003

guys, not that i'm the mod, around here, or anything, but this all seems to me to be reaching soap opera proportions. y'all ought to stand down or take it off-list . . . unless you're prepared to duke it out at the top of the bike path after school.

jeff "i don't care who started it" fisher

On Tuesday, June 3, 2003, at 04:05 PM, Peter Lavelle wrote:

> Michael Pugliese,
>
> Chris Doss is my very close friend and e-partner. I value his
> thoughts, while I am not always in agreement with the same.
>
> However, your commentary dismissing his character and honesty to
> stand up when he admits he was in error greatly disappoints me.
>
> I am new to this list, but I know Chris Doss to be person of great
> intelligence and honor.
>
> Depreciating a person by means of cheap vuse of verse reflects more on
> the author of such than on the object of ridicule.
>
> If you are looking for detractors of your thoughts and words on this
> list, then you have found me.
>
> Peter

<image.tiff>

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/enriched Size: 1156 bytes Desc: not available URL: <../attachments/20030603/93392761/attachment.bin>