[lbo-talk] Hitch Site Link

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jun 4 09:06:36 PDT 2003

But so was Doug (and Sid?), until he wasn't.

In any case, I couldn't blame anyone for being preoccupied, since CH used to be so good, and now he's so bad. If you know him personally, I would think the shock has to be a lot worse. Kind of like meeting your departed sister in a night of the living dead scenario. Ouch.

mbs

Well, I'm a friend of his, though how long that'll last will depend on how he takes the piece I'm writing about him (assuming Mr. Perry publishes it). But I do appreciate your concern for my mental health.

DP