[lbo-talk] Conspiracy theory on Moscow theatre siege (Chris?)

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Jun 4 13:10:31 PDT 2003

I am just back on this list fresh after a long absence and may not have seen all there is to see on this thread, but I would go much further than Wojtek. This particular conspiracy theory is a load of govno, pure and flushable.

OTOH, the theory that FSB was behind the apartment bombings that put Putin in power remain highly credible. Barkley Rosser ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wojtek Sokolowski" <sokol at jhu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 11:46 AM Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Conspiracy theory on Moscow theatre siege (Chris?)