[lbo-talk] Another one bites the dust

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Thu Jun 5 21:43:06 PDT 2003

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 at 8:38pm Shane Taylor wrote:

> Doug Henwood wrote:
> > Me too. It was on my 10 desert island CD list I did for
> > The Nation's music issue.
>
> When was that?

last winter sometime. i know the issue was newish when i was at my brother's wedding the first week of january as i read part of it at a friend's kitchen table while watching the packers get their asses kicked (yes, i was in wisconsin).

and doug already knew i was a fan because i'd written him a while back when i finaly finished reading that issue here at home and noticed that album in his top 10. but he was being a good list-daddy and drawing me out to talk about it :-)

and from the number of hits i've gotten, i'm glad he did. now all of y'all need to go buy a copy and enjoy the rest of the cd as well as support boots and pam!

-- no Onan

"superior sound quality"