Subject: [lbo-talk] Genocide, Holocaust

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 05:27:17 PDT 2003

mark in saying that there was big
>time dissatisfaction among elites at the denial of the privilege
>available to the rich in the West. The very relative privileges they
>had no way made up for it. There were lots (none among those I knew in
>Vneshbank, however) who were ready to see the starving old and weak
>freeze to death in the streets as long as they themselves came out
>ahead (they call it "democracy"). Criminals. Monsters.
>
>john mage

That Berezovsky, who is virtually the personification of evil in the Russian popular mind, can get away with passing himself off as a noble Defender of Democracy in the UK disgusts me. He should be locked in jail and beaten regularly.

For the record, however, most of the big-name oiligarchs, with the exception of Khodorkovsky (who was head of the Moscow Komsomol) were not in the nomenklatura. They were lumpens, nobodies.

_________________________________________________________________ Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963