Subject: [lbo-talk] Genocide, Holocaust

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sun Jun 8 11:49:21 PDT 2003

Yes, most of the top current oligarchs were nobodies. But most of the nomenklatura, at least in its upper reaches, have done very well in the new system. The term "nomenklatura privatization" did originate in Russia and with good reason. Barkley Rosser ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <itschris13 at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 8:27 AM Subject: Re: Subject: [lbo-talk] Genocide, Holocaust

> mark in saying that there was big
> >time dissatisfaction among elites at the denial of the privilege
> >available to the rich in the West. The very relative privileges they
> >had no way made up for it. There were lots (none among those I knew in
> >Vneshbank, however) who were ready to see the starving old and weak
> >freeze to death in the streets as long as they themselves came out
> >ahead (they call it "democracy"). Criminals. Monsters.
> >
> >john mage
> >

> That Berezovsky, who is virtually the personification of evil in the
Russian