[lbo-talk] Neocons: Trotsky supported "pre-emptive war"

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat Jun 7 21:57:59 PDT 2003

This was Trotsky's position from the moment the Nazi's took power. He made the point emphatically that a Communist government of the USSR would have responded by immediate mobilization of the Red Army and intervention to support a German workers' anti-Nazi uprising.

The lying scoundrels know as neocons (in french, cons tout court) equate the nonexistent threat to US imperialism posed by Saddam Hussein with the deadly threat to humanity posed by Adolf Hitler.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things."

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64