Subject: [lbo-talk] Genocide, Holocaust

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sun Jun 8 11:52:24 PDT 2003

The fact that restrictions still continue on immigration to Moscow is a sign that the gap between Moscow and the rest of the country persists, indeed has widened. I also note that these restrictions are illegal under the current system and have been officially declared to be illegal. However, that has not led to them being dismantled. Barkley Rosser ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <itschris13 at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 10:49 AM Subject: Re: Subject: [lbo-talk] Genocide, Holocaust