[lbo-talk] Emailer setting request

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Wed Jun 11 07:59:45 PDT 2003

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, martin schiller wrote:

> I've been trying to imagine a government composed of list members. Doug
> Henwood is the minister of information. Miles as minister of culture.
> Justin as minister of justice.

Actually, I kinda like Dennis R. as minister of culture. Yoshie, minister of information, and Carrol (who else?), minister of education. Doug, minister of economic planning, and I concur, JKS has to be minister of justice. Me, I'll stick with the anarchists on this one: ministers will eventually be corrupted by power. We don't need 'em.

Miles