[lbo-talk] i'm a parasite, you're a parasite, wouldn't ya like to be a parasite too?!

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Wed Jun 11 12:52:32 PDT 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dwayne Monroe" <idoru345 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 12:38 PM Subject: Re:[lbo-talk] i'm a parasite, you're a parasite, wouldn't ya like to be a parasite too?!

> One day, as a group of us sat around listening to him
> (through gritted teeth - it was too much even for our
> 17 year old brains), another friend, very popular with
> young women, remarked that our grand theoretician
> attracted a total of "zero dates"

No one's ever claimed that good theory will get you laid (though sometimes it might help).

-- Luke