[lbo-talk] Government powers (was: Emailer setting request)

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 02:34:02 PDT 2003

>>From: "Barkley Rosser" <rosserjb at jmu.edu>
>
>> There is still a very big Lenin statue in October Squrare
>>in Moscow, site of the ending or beginning of most major
>>KPRF demos. Ironically the square is ringed (or was the
>>last time I was there) with all kinds of fly-by-night banks.
>>Barkley Rosser
>--

There's also a nice coffeehouse nearby and a sushi restaurant.

One shouldn't omit the huge bust of Lenin in the Leningradskii Train Station, and the Lenins that decorate the metro.

Once outside Moscow, there is a statue of Lenin in front of every government building in every town in Russia, practically.

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail