[lbo-talk] Government powers (was: Emailer setting request)

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri Jun 13 12:44:10 PDT 2003

I have observed that the New Russians have transmogrified into a more sophisticated bunch that would fit in pretty well in California, health conscious sushi eaters, hanging out in chichi coffeehouses. So much for all the jokes from a decade ago like:

"The New Russian is taken up in a plane to see real estate. The realtor says, 'There is a second-half of the seventeenth century chateau,' and the New Russian says, "Oh, where is the first half?'" Barkley Rosser ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <itschris13 at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 5:34 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Government powers (was: Emailer setting request)